Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pets

Hello again!
In this blog I will write about pets.

I considered an animal lover, specially a dog lover; the animals are charming and loyal above all the dogs.

 When I was a child I had many animals, begins for horses, a cow, many dogs, a cat, many hens and rabbits, but with the time much of them are sold, lost or dead.  Well,  now I have a dog, a Rottweiler bitch. She is lonely, a tender animal, is very frisky and loyal, she is the guardian of the family specifically of my sister. However much people things that this kind of dog is aggressive but it depend how one breed this race.

 I think the dogs are the best pet, because the all animal in the world these are the most loyal. They accompany the human long time ago. They are special, different of the cats; I like these, but ever left me or dead  L .

I love the dogs, I love my Rottweiler called “Malu”, the only bad in she, is her slime. However when I will have much money (some day) I’ll like have a Border collie, other kind of dog very intelligent and beautiful.  I love the animals, but there is one thing that won’t like have: an exotic pet, because they need much care, and besides are much expensive.


I left a picture of my dear Malu:  




3 comments: