Thursday, October 3, 2013

My favorite movie

Hi!

 In this blog I will write about my favorite movie.
When I have the opportunity for see a movie I prefer go to the cinema, because the sound and pictures are better, but my favorite film:  the lord of the rings, I couldn't see in this.

That film is very famous, all people know this.  In the movie act person as:  Ian Mckellen (Gandalf). Elijah Wood (Frodo), Orlando Bloom (légolas), Liv Tyler (Arwen) and many others. And it about a log travel of nine persons for save the world of Sauron, the dark lord.  Well you know the story, and all ends happy for ever.

The enthusiasm of this begins, because my mom gave mi the three books of Tolkien (author of trilogy of lord of the rings) and I loved the mythology then that. I like in the film the reality of some characters that not exist and the soundtrack are beautiful music.

I always wanted see this film in the cinema; I was a child in the first release. However I hope that someday I may go to see that.  


6 comments:

  1. I haven't watched this movie but I suppose that is good because all people say that hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched all the movies the lord of the rings =)
    the special effects are great =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I haven't watched this film :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. That movie is a legend, really. <3

    ReplyDelete