Thursday, October 24, 2013

Country I would like visit

Hello class!

This Thursday I will write about a country that I would like visit. There are many countries that I would like visit for example: Argentina (for the cheap books); Mexico, Spain, England, New Zealand, Holland and Scotland. But I don’t have much money for visit all of these countries, for the same reasons I would like visit Scotland, because the landscape is beautiful, all is green, also for the music, the mythology and for a race of dog from  there.

I know this country is part of United Kingdom; its National flower is the thistle or “cardo”;  in the medieval period it was populated with many tribes or clans and actually is one of countries that have more public education.

 If I will go to this island, I will go all over the country, specifically to the cold and wooded zone. Also try the chocolate and buy a Border collie, I live and dead for some day have one of this dogs.

I would like live there, is a beautiful land is magic for mi, look like the places you see in fairy tales. I like much this place, equal to New Zealand are very special for live and study too, because both countries have a good public education and good economic conditions.

If I have the chance to travel to Scotland I don’t think twice.      

3 comments:

  1. You believe me! I don`t think twice, This country is one the most beautiful on the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really agree with you, both of this countries are comfortable to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, very good post. I would say New Zealand is a very good country ;).

    ReplyDelete