Thursday, December 5, 2013

the last post !!

¡The last post!

  Well it is the final post, and in this I will write about this year, a good and bad year.

  There are many good things that happened in my life this 2013; one of them is passed all the subjects in the past term, in spite of hurried ending of the first semester because the strike, that situation it was stressful and difficult, especially now in the last weeks for finish the academic year.

There are situations that did not go so well, for example the personal life, because the lack of free time produce that one not stays in important or difficult moments.

Achievements in this year there are few, but some of them are: pass the previous term and went for a swim, I postponed that much time but I manage went.

In the last term I don’t uses all my time for improve something; I’ve tried but no result entirely. However in these last exam or test I will try making a great effort for pass my subjects with a good marks.
I don’t that say more, this year it be boring and stressful. I want this year finish now. I tired, I need holidays and rest.

However this last level of English it was more relax an entertaining. The previous level it was more difficult than this I think. The only thing I want is pass this course and finish this torture jajaja.

 This is all.
Happy new year and enjoy the holidays

1 comment: