Thursday, November 21, 2013

My best friend.

Hello classmates!!

This post originally it was about the worst enemy but I don’t have a worst enemy, I think. For the same reason a write about my best friend.

For me, a good friend must be loyal; this is an indispensable characteristic because I have been many friends, but few of their stay with me in the difficult moments.

I consider myself a friendly person, however also in sometimes  I’m shy for make friends I take a long time for consider someone as a friend because not all persons get close to you for be your best friend in some cases only get close for get benefits. Find good friend is difficult for me, but also I've friends.

Sometimes when I arrived to some unknown place, I need make a great effort for speak with others, I prefer take me time, go slowly for know the people, but not is impossible I can! In facts I've friend for many years; the most relevant is Paula. With she us knows since we are 4 years old, exactly for 15 years we have a long friendship with bad and good moments. In the last time don’t seen or met much because we entered to the university, but still we keep in contact.

And don’t remember many experiences with her, but she ever stays with me especially when we were child and in the difficult moments. She is a good friend, the most relevant in my life.  
  




2 comments:

  1. i think that loyalty it's an important quality in a friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,  I also tried to do a post of my worst enemy jajaja

    ReplyDelete